Information pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code). We inform you that the processing of the data provided is intended to carry out the required services. The data will be processed by paper, computer or any other suitable media, in compliance with the minimum security measures in accordance with the Technical Specifications on Minimum Security Measures, Annex B of Legislative Decree no. n.196 / 2003.
Personal information may be communicated to:
- staff of Verona White Lodge as a manager and in charge of the handling of contract related practices; the staff has been duly instructed in the field of personal data security and the right to privacy.
- State bodies responsible for verifications and controls regarding the regularity of the accounting and tax compliance provided for by law.
- External subjects that carry out specific assignments on behalf of the company.
In any case, the prohibition on communicating or disseminating your personal data to any person who is not required to complete the services or products you are required to remain in is prohibited. Providing the required data is mandatory, any refusal to provide such data will result in the non-provision or maintenance of the required services. The holder of the treatment is: dott. Luciano Bellorio E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org in the person of his legal representative. You can exercise your rights at any time with respect to the data controller in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which, for your convenience, reproduces in its entirety:
Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
(a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied when processing by means of electronic instruments;
d) the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
(e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them as designated representatives in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
(a) updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those for which no conservation is required in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
(c) the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is reveals it impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
(a) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.
Websites and third party services
The Verona White Lodge site may contain links to other websites that have their own privacy statement that may be different from the one adopted by Verona White Lodge and which therefore does not respond to these sites.